|2012 Year To Date||Frisco||Plano||McKinney||Allen||Addison/Far North Dalla|
|Number of Sales||584||555||446||281||204|
|Average Sold Price||$292,053||$253,762||$223,583||$233,263||$316,961|
|% Sales to List Price||96% ||97%||96%||92%||96%|
|Average Days on Market||75||80||74||86||87|
|Average Price Per Sq. Foot||$76||$67||$64||$60||$-|
* Data from North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. NTREIS. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
- Homes are selling for between 92% - 97% of their listing price, so agents are doing their market research and sellers are listening to their advise.
- Average DOM is good for Frisco and the surrounding cities so now is a great time for buyers to take advantage of the LOW interest rates!
- Frisco TX schools have EXEMPLARY ratings which makes it an attractive choice amongst surrounding cities.
- Months Inventory - Seller's Market Indicated less than 5 months inventory.
- Months Inventory - Balanced Market Indicated 5-7 months inventory.
- Months Inventory - Buyer's Market Indicated more than 7 months inventory.
This blog post is provided to you by Your Frisco Realtor® of NickWaltonRealtor.com
Providing Real Estate services for the cites of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prospre, Celina & North Dallas.
Nick Walton, REALTOR®, GRI, e-PRO
Mi Casa Es Su Casa International Properties
Global Reach - Local Knowledge
Cell / TXT 469-556-2393
Broker: JP & Associates REALTORS®
6136 Frisco Square Blvd suite 400,
Frisco, TX 75034
Join the Your Frisco Realtor® & Nick Walton Realtors Group Facebook Fan pages
I'm glad that you have found my blog and taken the time to read it. If you find the information useful or informative please "Subscribe" to my blog.
I enjoy building new business relationships across the country and would love to find a way to work together on a transaction or a referral.